Welcome to Seaforth Road Cottages|
- A choice of 2 Holiday Cottages
- Both sleep 4 people
- Centrally located in the village of Ullapool in the North West Highlands
- Located in some of the least spoilt wilderness of Europe
- Surrounded by some outstanding wildlife, hills, mountains, beaches and
- Great base for exploring the highlands or just getting away from
- Pets welcome if they are well behaved and bring their own beds.
- Both cottages are non-smoking.
Seaforth Road Cottages offer visitors a choice of two self-catering cottages in
the heart of Ullapool, a beautiful village on the north west coast of the
highlands of Scotland.
Both cottages are well presented and offer visitors a base to explore the
region or simply to get away from it all in a tranquil village set in some of
the most stunning landscape in the world.
Take a look around our site for further information on both properties and to
learn a little of what the village and the area has to offer you if you choose
to come and stay with us.
Please let us know if we can help or advise you on your holiday plans.
Click here to contact us.